Dutch Passport Photographs in Sheffield
11 Rectory Road
Dutch Passport Photos :: Netherland Passport Photos
- Glasses can be left on but we normally advise you to remove them
- There must be no visible support of the subject (even babies)
- Teeth cannot be shown and your expression must be neutral
- Dutch Passport Photo must show the subject centred
- Dutch Passport Photos needs to show normal skin colour
- For Adults the length from chin to crown of head must be 26 mm to 30 mm
- For children the length from chin to crown must be 19mm to 30mm
- Shadows across the face or on the background are not allowed
- Photos must be taken against a plain, uniform, LIGHT GRAY background
- Hats and Scarves are allowed only for religious purposes
- Only colour passport photographs are acceptable for Dutch Passports
View the official guide in PDF form here. Dutch Passport PDF
The passport photo must be 35 by 45 mm (width x height).
Width: from ear to ear, between 16 mm and 20 mm.
Height: from age 11: from chin to crown, between 26 and 30 mm. up to age 11: from chin to crown, between 19 and 30 mm.